Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Westinghouse 2200 Watt Super Quiet & Lightweight Portable Inverter Generator, Gas Powered, CO Sensor, Parallel Capable, Long Run Time
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 47.4 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials – Featuring Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Shutdown
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable – Combine Your iGen2200c with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine. Engine Speed-3600 RPM. Wheel Diameter-10-Inches .With Gasoline : Peak Wattage - 13,000., Running Wattage - 10,500., Running Amperage at 120V - 87.5., Running Amperage at 240V - 43.75., Runtime at 25% Load - 17., Runtime at 50% Load - 8With Propane : Peak Wattage - 12,350., Running Wattage - 9,975., Running Amperage at 120V - 83.13., Running Amperage at 240V - 41.56., Runtime at 25% Load - 13., Runtime at 50% Load - 6Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Rated Watts and 9500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 6750 Rated Watts and 8550 Peak Watts (Propane); 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob
- Intuitive Control Panel Features Two GFCI 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Impressive Dual Charge: GTX300 portable power station can be recharged by a wall outlet and PD60W USB-C port simultaneously, and it takes only 2 hours to reach 80%, and 2.5 hours to 100%.You can also recharge your power station with the car charger and solar panel.
- Large & Informative Display: 7" LCD screen clearly displays battery level, input/output power, remaining output/charge time, fault indication, etc.The built-in Battery Management System (BMS) also greatly extend the service life of the product.
- 299Wh Huge Capacity: 83000mAh battery capacity, 300W continuous power and 600W surge power. Equipped with 2 pure sine wave AC power outlets to ensure the portable generator works faster and quieter and provides more stable current to your devices.
Last update on 2023-01-14 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up energy is important not merely in organization establishments but in addition in houses. This is certainly primarily so if individuals are going through man-made or organic calamities and have no way of stopping power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate occasions, folks require a source of vitality to electrical power up appliances or furnishings which is essential in working their family. Examples of these are heaters to warm the property in winter instances, air conditioning for summer time occasions and of course, oven along with other cooking appliances for meals help.
Generators are essential because individuals have no way of determining how extended the energy will be down. If you want to make sure that your home will stay in the excellent and steady condition, you should have back up power so as and able to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 kinds of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator that may be capable of supplying back up power. Transportable generators would be the most usually utilized in homes or home. Appliances that needed electrical power supply are plugged right into this generator. This really is carried out making use of wires as well as other cords that are applicable for the appliances.
Quite a few of these variety of generator currently has advance characteristics just like the end or start out button which persons can use for being able to save up around the power they might be needing for some time.
Moveable generators also have unique styles depending on the volt specification that you are making use of in your house. You can be capable to choose from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Among the extensively used moveable generators will be the one that is gasoline-powered. People choose this sort of generator because it charges much less in comparison with the other type. You'll find even individuals that run on diesel or a combination of the two.
Among the downside to that is that it can't be utilised for longer time. Persons should refill and refuel this generator frequently to be capable to lengthen its power assistance. On top of that, diesel powered generators are a lot more expensive. Even though it is much more efficient and with supplies which are effortless to find, you may locate it hard to start out in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Everlasting generators are programmed to be turned on automatically inside of the specified time right after power reduction. These generators are linked towards the wiring procedure within the home. Because of this it can start out on its own no matter if there may be nobody existing from the property all through black out. Furthermore, it has the capability to shut down on its very own as soon as power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by pure gases. The kind of fuel that you're employing to electrical power some of the appliances at your home may also be applied to power this generator.
The preference of long term generator will depend upon how the property owners prepare to work with it. For those who must power up far more compared to the expected appliances, you then can go for long term generators that have far more than 17,000 watts capability.
These forms tend to be more high-priced than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the first cash invested will be well worth it as soon as you see the type of back up energy it can provide if you have to have it by far the most.