Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PowerSmart Portable Generator, 3500 Watts Inverter Generator Portable Gas Powered, 120V RV Ready Generator For Home Use, 53 dB Quiet Generator For Outdoor Camping & Travel, CARB Compliant
- 🔌STRONG POWER FOR LONGER RUNTIME: This 3500W inverter generator is powered by a 4 stroke OHV single cylinder engine and forced air cooling system, providing you with reliable support when you need it. It runs for up to 10 hours on a quarter load.
- 🔌PORTABLE POWER GENERATOR FOR OUTDOOR CAMPING & HOME USE: This backup generator is perfect for charging laptops, mini-coolers, drones, and other outdoor electronics. It can also be used as a backup for a few essential home items.
- 🔌SIMPLE TO USE AND CARRY EVERYWHERE: This gas powered generator is lightweight and portable, weighing in at only 72.8 pounds. This inverter can be paired with two PowerSmart generators to provide up to 5400 watts of power.
- 🔌SUPER QUIET GENERATOR WITH CLEAN POWER: 53 dB from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home essentials.This portable inverter generator is perfect for outdoor travel and emergency home use because it produces clean electricity with less than 1.2 harmonic distortion.
- 🔌CONSTRUCATION: It includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports.
- 🔌WE CARES EACH OF YOU: Powersmart is committed to providing you with great value and quality in our entire line of products. We offer a 2-year warranty and premium customer service.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Using gasoline, produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts. Using propane, it produces 1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts.
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry
- QUIET OPERATION: With an ultra-quiet 53 dBA from 23 feet, enjoy 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time on gasoline, and 1530 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low Oil Shutoff
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
Last update on 2023-03-15 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Home Generators
Back up energy is important not merely in business establishments but additionally in homes. This can be primarily so if people are going through man-made or normal calamities and have no method of stopping electrical power shortage.
During these unfortunate instances, people today need a source of energy to electrical power up appliances or furniture which is crucial in running their home. Examples of these are heaters to warm the residence in winter instances, air conditioning for summer occasions and of course, oven as well as other cooking appliances for food support.
Generators are crucial mainly because people today have no way of figuring out how prolonged the electrical power is going to be down. If you'd like to be sure that your house will continue to be in a good and stable ailment, you must have back up power in order and able to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 varieties of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator that may be capable of supplying back up energy. Transportable generators are the most normally utilized in homes or family. Appliances that essential power provide are plugged immediately into this generator. This is often accomplished making use of wires and various cords which are applicable towards the appliances.
A lot of of those form of generator by now has advance attributes like the stop or start off button which folks can use to become ready to save up over the vitality they may be needing for some time.
Portable generators also have distinct styles depending on the volt specification that you're working with in your home. You may have the ability to opt for from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
One among the broadly utilised moveable generators would be the 1 that is definitely gasoline-powered. Men and women choose this kind of generator since it costs much less compared to the other variety. You will discover even those that run on diesel or perhaps a blend of both.
One among the downside to this is often that it can't be employed for longer time. Persons need to refill and refuel this generator frequently to become able to lengthen its electrical power assistance. Also, diesel powered generators are way more pricey. Even though it is a lot more efficient and with supplies which might be quick to uncover, you might locate it difficult to start in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to become turned on instantly within the specified time soon after energy loss. These generators are connected to the wiring technique within the home. This is the reason it'll begin on its own no matter if there is certainly no person existing from the property for the duration of black out. In addition, it has the capability to shut down on its very own once energy is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by all-natural gases. The type of gas that you are utilizing to electrical power many of the appliances at your home may also be utilized to energy this generator.
The option of long lasting generator will rely on how the house owners plan to make use of it. For those who must energy up a lot more compared to the required appliances, then you definately can opt for long term generators that have more than 17,000 watts capability.
These styles tend to be much more pricey than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the first funds spent will likely be worth it after you see the kind of back up power it can provide if you want it essentially the most.