Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Portable Power Station, 3200Wh LiFePO4 Battery, 3000W Solar Generators for Home Use, With Hand Cart, 3 Recharge Ways, 14 Output Ports, LED Light, for Home Backup Power, Outdoor Camping, Emergency 110V/220V
- 【Huge 3.2KWh Capacity 】The portable power station with a capacity of 3.2KWH is a highly capable energy storage device. With a capacity of 3200WH, it is capable of providing a substantial amount of energy over a certain period of time, depending on the power draw. Ideal for camping, RVs or off-grid living, family emergency storage, blackout
- 【Strong LiFePO4 Battery and LED Light】Our portable generator utilizes a high-performance LiFePO4 battery. Compared to other lithium-ion batteries, it has better cycle life and stability. The battery has a rated power of 3000W and a peak power of 6000W, providing power for almost all devices. Additionally, this power station is equipped with bright LED lights, allowing you to use it in any situation.
- 【3 Ways to Charge】Our power station with multiple charging options offers versatility and convenience. The battery can be charged through three different methods: wall outlet charging, solar charging, and vehicle charging. With these three charging options, the portable generator can be charged in a variety of situations and locations, making it a highly versatile and convenient power source.
- 【14 Output Ports】The solar generator has 5output modes and 14 output ports, enabling it to not only meet varying power demands but also simultaneously supply power to multiple devices. 6*AC Outlet, 2*DC Car Port, 3*USB-A Port, 2*USB-C Port, 1*QC 3.0 Port. This flexibility make the portable generator ideal for outdoor adventures, camping, and emergency power supply.
- 【What’s in the Box】3.2KWh portable power station, folding hand cart, AC Adaptor, Power Cable, Car Charger, User Manual. For any questions or concerns, you can reach out to us at any time. We provide worry-free after-sales service, ensuring your satisfaction and peace of mind.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Totally Automatic – The ATS100 Emergency Essentials Automatic Transfer Switch has 12 available circuits and provides seamless power to your home during an outage
- Quietest-in-Class – Thanks to advanced sound dampening and a specially designed low-tone muffler, this generator operates at a residential-friendly 63 dBA noise level
- Reliable – 24-volt starting system operates in sub-zero or extreme heat (between -22° F and 104° F) with no warming kit necessary, plus the generator performs weekly self-diagnostic tests
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine. Engine Speed-3600 RPM. Wheel Diameter-10-Inches .With Gasoline : Peak Wattage - 13,000., Running Wattage - 10,500., Running Amperage at 120V - 87.5., Running Amperage at 240V - 43.75., Runtime at 25% Load - 17., Runtime at 50% Load - 8With Propane : Peak Wattage - 12,350., Running Wattage - 9,975., Running Amperage at 120V - 83.13., Running Amperage at 240V - 41.56., Runtime at 25% Load - 13., Runtime at 50% Load - 6Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- Save up to 8,000 dollars in product and installation costs (when compared to competitive output products)
- Takes up 70% less space (when compared to competitive output products)
- PWRview, Generac's home energy management system, allows generator owners to monitor and manage home energy usage, leading to a reduction in electric utility bills of up to 20%
Last update on 2023-05-14 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Types Of Home Generators
Back up electrical power is vital not only in small business establishments but also in households. This is often primarily so if people today are encountering man-made or pure calamities and also have no way of stopping energy shortage.
Through these unfortunate instances, people require a supply of energy to power up appliances or furniture which is significant in operating their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the residence in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer time instances and of course, oven along with other cooking appliances for meals assistance.
Generators are critical simply because men and women have no method of figuring out how lengthy the electrical power will be down. If you'd like to be certain that your home will remain in the superior and steady affliction, you ought to have back up energy in order and prepared to use at any time.
What are the 2 kinds of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator that is definitely capable of supplying back up energy. Transportable generators are the most usually used in houses or family. Appliances that needed power supply are plugged right into this generator. This is certainly accomplished working with wires and various cords which can be applicable for the appliances.
Many of those kind of generator previously has advance characteristics just like the end or get started button which folks can use to be ready to save up about the vitality they may be needing for some time.
Portable generators also have distinctive forms depending on the volt specification that you're applying in your home. You'll be able to pick from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the widely made use of transportable generators is definitely the 1 which is gasoline-powered. People today choose this kind of generator as it costs significantly less when compared to the other sort. You will discover even these that run on diesel or perhaps a combination of the two.
Certainly one of the downside to this is often that it cannot be utilised for longer time. Individuals must refill and refuel this generator often to get ready to extend its electrical power help. On top of that, diesel powered generators are a lot more costly. Although it is far more efficient and with supplies which have been easy to locate, you could find it tough to begin in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Everlasting generators are programmed to become turned on instantly inside the specified time just after energy reduction. These generators are linked to the wiring method within the home. This is why it's going to start off on its personal no matter whether there's no one current inside the house during black out. It also has the capability to shut down on its personal once energy is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by purely natural gases. The type of fuel that you're employing to power some of the appliances at your property may also be used to electrical power this generator.
The decision of long term generator will rely on how the property owners system to work with it. For those who really need to energy up a lot more compared to the necessary appliances, then you definately can opt for long lasting generators that have a lot more than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts tend to be more high priced than transportable generators. But with all its capacity, the initial funds spent will be well worth it after you see the kind of back up vitality it can supply after you need it quite possibly the most.