Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Green-Power America Dual Fuel Portable Generator 5250 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, 120v and 240v AC output, 12V-8.3A Charging Outlets, Home Back Up & RV Ready 5250DW
- Convenient and versatile power is yours with the 5250-watt portable generator. Rely on the Green-Power America 223cc engine and enjoy up to 12 hours of run time at 50% load with a dB(A) of 70. This generator is your perfect portable power solution
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke. Power up with Green-Power America’s reliable Recoil/Electric, run your generator with gasoline For long lasting power
- Plenty of power: with 5250/4750(Gas/Propane) starting watts and 4250/3800(Gas/Propane) running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools
- Maximum power: The generator get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all Green-Power America generators, the GN5250DW is EPA approved For use in all 49 States
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Remote Monitoring Anywhere: With the Mobile Link Wi-Fi connectivity, effortlessly keep tabs on generator performance from anywhere. Stay updated on current operating status and receive maintenance alerts, ensuring peace of mind even when you're away
- Whole House Protection: Enjoy comprehensive coverage with Generac's 200-amp SER transfer switch, designed for outdoor use with an aluminum enclosure. This ensures that your household remains powered and protected during power outages
- Long-Term Assurance: Count on lasting performance and reliability with our 5-Year Limited Warranty. This assurance provides you with the confidence that your investment in an automatic standby generator is one that will serve you well for years to come
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plenty of Power – With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Powerful Engine – The DuroStar 208cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
Last update on 2023-11-12 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Types Of Home Generators
Back up electrical power is significant not simply in small business establishments but also in residences. That is in particular so if folks are experiencing man-made or all-natural calamities and also have no way of preventing power shortage.
Through these unfortunate instances, folks need a source of power to energy up appliances or furniture which is crucial in working their home. Examples of these are heaters to warm the dwelling in winter times, air conditioning for summer season instances and of course, oven and also other cooking appliances for foods assistance.
Generators are important because people have no method of determining how lengthy the energy will probably be down. If you would like to make sure that your home will stay inside a superior and secure issue, it is best to have back up power so as and prepared to use at any time.
What are the two varieties of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator that's capable of supplying back up vitality. Moveable generators would be the most normally utilized in homes or family. Appliances that wanted power provide are plugged right into this generator. This is often finished using wires and other cords which are applicable on the appliances.
Several of those kind of generator presently has advance characteristics such as the stop or begin button which people today can use to be ready to conserve up within the energy they might be needing for a while.
Transportable generators also have unique kinds based on the volt specification that you are making use of in your house. You can manage to choose from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Among the widely employed portable generators is definitely the a single that's gasoline-powered. People pick this type of generator as it costs significantly less compared to another kind. You'll find even these that run on diesel or perhaps a blend of each.
Considered one of the downside to this is often that it can't be applied for longer time. People today ought to refill and refuel this generator usually to be ready to extend its electrical power help. Also, diesel powered generators are considerably more pricey. Even though it is more effective and with supplies which have been easy to seek out, you could possibly come across it difficult to start in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed to be turned on immediately within the specified time following electrical power reduction. These generators are linked for the wiring method inside the home. For this reason it will eventually start off on its personal irrespective of whether there is certainly no person current during the home for the duration of black out. Additionally, it has the capability to shut down on its very own after power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by normal gases. The kind of gasoline that you are using to power a lot of the appliances at your home can also be made use of to power this generator.
The option of long lasting generator will rely on how the house owners plan to utilize it. In the event you must electrical power up more than the expected appliances, then you definitely can go for everlasting generators that have more than 17,000 watts capability.
These styles are usually much more costly than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the original revenue invested will likely be worth it once you see the kind of back up power it'll provide once you need it one of the most.