Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up, Blue/Gray & Reliance Controls PC3020 PC3020K Generator Power Cord, Black
- Product 1: POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
- Product 1: DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- Product 1: PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- Product 1: MAXIMUM POWER: The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
- Product 2: Heavy-duty, 20-foot product
- Product 2: Perfect for connecting a generator and a transfer switch with a single cord
- Product 2: Sets with molded ends
- Product 2: Designed for use with reliance Manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Remote Monitoring Anywhere: With the Mobile Link Wi-Fi connectivity, effortlessly keep tabs on generator performance from anywhere. Stay updated on current operating status and receive maintenance alerts, ensuring peace of mind even when you're away
- Whole House Protection: Enjoy comprehensive coverage with Generac's 200-amp SER transfer switch, designed for outdoor use with an aluminum enclosure. This ensures that your household remains powered and protected during power outages
- Long-Term Assurance: Count on lasting performance and reliability with our 5-Year Limited Warranty. This assurance provides you with the confidence that your investment in an automatic standby generator is one that will serve you well for years to come
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plenty of Power – With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Powerful Engine – The DuroStar 208cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
Last update on 2023-11-12 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up power is vital not merely in business enterprise establishments but additionally in houses. This is often especially so if folks are going through man-made or purely natural calamities and have no means of preventing electrical power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate occasions, persons require a supply of vitality to electrical power up appliances or furniture that may be crucial in running their family. Examples of these are heaters to warm the residence in winter times, air conditioning for summer time occasions and naturally, oven together with other cooking appliances for foods support.
Generators are vital since men and women have no way of identifying how prolonged the power is going to be down. If you want to be certain that your property will continue to be within a superior and secure situation, it is best to have back up energy in order and able to use at any time.
What are the two forms of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator which is capable of supplying back up power. Moveable generators would be the most normally used in residences or home. Appliances that needed energy supply are plugged directly into this generator. This is certainly performed utilizing wires and other cords which can be applicable to the appliances.
A lot of of these style of generator already has advance characteristics like the prevent or start button which individuals can use to get in a position to save up on the power they may be needing for a while.
Transportable generators also have unique forms based on the volt specification that you're using in your home. You will have the ability to pick out from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the extensively applied moveable generators would be the a single that may be gasoline-powered. Persons pick out this kind of generator as it prices significantly less when compared with another variety. There are even individuals that run on diesel or even a blend of both.
Certainly one of the downside to this is certainly that it can't be utilized for longer time. Individuals need to refill and refuel this generator normally for being capable to extend its energy support. In addition, diesel powered generators are much more expensive. Although it is more effective and with supplies which are straightforward to find, chances are you'll discover it tough to start in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long term generators are programmed to be turned on automatically inside the specified time just after energy loss. These generators are connected to your wiring procedure inside the home. Because of this it's going to commence on its personal whether there is certainly no person present during the residence during black out. In addition, it has the capability to shut down on its own as soon as energy is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by organic gases. The type of gas that you are employing to energy a number of the appliances at your home may also be made use of to electrical power this generator.
The option of long term generator will rely on how the householders program to use it. If you need to energy up additional compared to the expected appliances, then you definately can choose permanent generators that have more than 17,000 watts capability.
These types tend to be extra pricey than moveable generators. But with all its capability, the initial revenue spent will probably be well worth it after you see the type of back up power it will eventually supply when you have to have it one of the most.