Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Champion Power Equipment 201110 11,500/9,200-Watt Electric Start Portable Generator with CO Shield,Yellow
- Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included, plus features CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system
- At 11500 starting watts and 9200 running watts, enjoy up to 10 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
- 120/240V 30A locking, 120/240V 38A, and four 120V 20A GFCI outlets – Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
- Keep track of voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to easily monitor output and track maintenance intervals
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Totally Automatic – The ATS100 Emergency Essentials Automatic Transfer Switch has 12 available circuits and provides seamless power to your home during an outage
- Quietest-in-Class – Thanks to advanced sound dampening and a specially designed low-tone muffler, this generator operates at a residential-friendly 63 dBA noise level
- Reliable – 24-volt starting system operates in sub-zero or extreme heat (between -22° F and 104° F) with no warming kit necessary, plus the generator performs weekly self-diagnostic tests
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine. Engine Speed-3600 RPM. Wheel Diameter-10-Inches .With Gasoline : Peak Wattage - 13,000., Running Wattage - 10,500., Running Amperage at 120V - 87.5., Running Amperage at 240V - 43.75., Runtime at 25% Load - 17., Runtime at 50% Load - 8With Propane : Peak Wattage - 12,350., Running Wattage - 9,975., Running Amperage at 120V - 83.13., Running Amperage at 240V - 41.56., Runtime at 25% Load - 13., Runtime at 50% Load - 6Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- Save up to 8,000 dollars in product and installation costs (when compared to competitive output products)
- Takes up 70% less space (when compared to competitive output products)
- PWRview, Generac's home energy management system, allows generator owners to monitor and manage home energy usage, leading to a reduction in electric utility bills of up to 20%
Last update on 2023-05-14 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up electrical power is vital not simply in business establishments but also in households. This is particularly so if folks are experiencing man-made or natural calamities and have no way of stopping energy shortage.
During these unfortunate instances, persons need a supply of power to energy up appliances or furniture that is definitely crucial in running their family. Examples of those are heaters to warm the house in winter occasions, air conditioning for summertime instances and of course, oven together with other cooking appliances for food help.
Generators are significant simply because men and women have no way of determining how lengthy the power will be down. If you want to make sure that your property will remain inside a fantastic and secure issue, you must have back up energy so as and able to use at any time.
What exactly are the two types of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator that is capable of supplying back up energy. Moveable generators are the most generally used in properties or family. Appliances that essential electrical power supply are plugged right into this generator. That is completed employing wires along with other cords which might be applicable towards the appliances.
A lot of of those type of generator presently has advance functions such as the halt or begin button which folks can use to get able to save up on the power they might be needing for a while.
Transportable generators also have diverse forms depending on the volt specification that you are applying in your house. You will be capable of decide on from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
One of the broadly utilized transportable generators is definitely the one particular which is gasoline-powered. Folks choose this sort of generator because it prices much less in comparison with the other kind. You can find even these that run on diesel or a mixture of both.
One among the downside to this is often that it can't be used for longer time. Folks have to refill and refuel this generator frequently for being capable to lengthen its energy help. Also, diesel powered generators are much more high priced. Although it is far more efficient and with supplies that are quick to search out, chances are you'll discover it difficult to start out in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to become turned on immediately inside of the specified time soon after electrical power loss. These generators are connected on the wiring technique inside the house. Because of this it is going to start on its very own no matter whether there's nobody existing during the home during black out. Furthermore, it has the capacity to shut down on its own when power is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by natural gases. The type of fuel that you're utilizing to electrical power some of the appliances at your home may also be used to power this generator.
The choice of long lasting generator will depend upon how the home owners strategy to utilize it. If you need to electrical power up extra compared to the expected appliances, then you can select permanent generators which have extra than 17,000 watts capability.
These varieties tend to be extra costly than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the original dollars invested will be well worth it the moment you see the kind of back up energy it's going to deliver if you have to have it essentially the most.