Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off switch
- A 120V 30A (TT-30R) RV outlet, a 120V 30A outlet (L5-30R), plus two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R)
- Keep track of voltage, frequency, session run time, total run time hours to easily monitor output and track maintenance intervals
- At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts on gasoline and 3950 starting watts and 3150 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard to protect your generator from electrical voltage spikes.
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Remote Monitoring Anywhere: With the Mobile Link Wi-Fi connectivity, effortlessly keep tabs on generator performance from anywhere. Stay updated on current operating status and receive maintenance alerts, ensuring peace of mind even when you're away
- Whole House Protection: Enjoy comprehensive coverage with Generac's 200-amp SER transfer switch, designed for outdoor use with an aluminum enclosure. This ensures that your household remains powered and protected during power outages
- Long-Term Assurance: Count on lasting performance and reliability with our 5-Year Limited Warranty. This assurance provides you with the confidence that your investment in an automatic standby generator is one that will serve you well for years to come
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plenty of Power – With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Powerful Engine – The DuroStar 208cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
Last update on 2023-11-12 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up energy is important not only in business enterprise establishments but additionally in houses. This is often in particular so if people today are experiencing man-made or purely natural calamities and also have no way of avoiding electrical power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate times, people today need a supply of power to power up appliances or furnishings that may be critical in running their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the household in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer time occasions and of course, oven and various cooking appliances for foods support.
Generators are crucial mainly because persons have no method of determining how lengthy the energy will probably be down. If you'd like to make certain that your house will remain in a good and steady affliction, you should have back up vitality in order and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 kinds of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator that is definitely capable of supplying back up vitality. Portable generators will be the most normally utilized in residences or home. Appliances that needed power supply are plugged directly into this generator. This can be finished making use of wires and other cords that happen to be applicable towards the appliances.
Lots of of those form of generator currently has advance capabilities like the halt or get started button which individuals can use for being capable to save up about the vitality they may be needing for some time.
Portable generators also have distinctive varieties based on the volt specification that you're making use of in your home. You are going to manage to decide on from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Among the widely applied portable generators would be the one that is definitely gasoline-powered. Men and women decide on this kind of generator as it prices less when compared with the other kind. There are actually even people that run on diesel or maybe a combination of both.
Certainly one of the downside to this can be that it can't be made use of for longer time. Individuals have to refill and refuel this generator typically to get capable to extend its electrical power help. On top of that, diesel powered generators are far more costly. Even though it is extra productive and with supplies which have been simple to find, it's possible you'll uncover it tough to get started in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed for being turned on immediately inside the specified time soon after energy loss. These generators are linked for the wiring program inside the house. Because of this it will eventually commence on its very own regardless of whether there is no person existing during the household in the course of black out. It also has the capability to shut down on its very own the moment power is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by all-natural gases. The type of fuel that you're employing to electrical power some of the appliances at your property may also be employed to electrical power this generator.
The decision of long term generator will depend on how the householders program to work with it. Should you should energy up extra than the necessary appliances, then you definately can opt for everlasting generators which have a lot more than 17,000 watts capability.
These types tend to be extra highly-priced than moveable generators. But with all its capability, the preliminary money invested might be worth it as soon as you see the type of back up energy it will supply whenever you want it essentially the most.