Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Advanced Open Frame Inverter Design – 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life, No GFCI Outlets
- Quiet Technology and Extended Run Time – 64 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 17 hours run time on gasoline
- Clean electricity for sensitive electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean power (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Parallel Ready – Increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or digital hybrid with the optional Parallel Kit
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. No Voltmeter. No Automatic Voltage Regulation
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine. Engine Speed-3600 RPM. Wheel Diameter-10-Inches .With Gasoline : Peak Wattage - 13,000., Running Wattage - 10,500., Running Amperage at 120V - 87.5., Running Amperage at 240V - 43.75., Runtime at 25% Load - 17., Runtime at 50% Load - 8With Propane : Peak Wattage - 12,350., Running Wattage - 9,975., Running Amperage at 120V - 83.13., Running Amperage at 240V - 41.56., Runtime at 25% Load - 13., Runtime at 50% Load - 6Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low Oil Shutoff
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- 7500 Rated Watts and 9500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 6750 Rated Watts and 8550 Peak Watts (Propane); 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob
- Intuitive Control Panel Features Two GFCI 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
Last update on 2022-12-04 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up electrical power is very important not only in business establishments but also in properties. This is often especially so if people are going through man-made or normal calamities and also have no way of preventing energy shortage.
During these unfortunate occasions, folks require a supply of power to electrical power up appliances or furniture which is vital in working their family. Examples of those are heaters to warm the house in winter times, air conditioning for summer season times and naturally, oven together with other cooking appliances for meals help.
Generators are crucial mainly because men and women have no means of figuring out how extended the electrical power are going to be down. If you want to be sure that your home will remain in a excellent and steady ailment, you ought to have back up energy so as and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the two varieties of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that is certainly capable of supplying back up power. Transportable generators will be the most frequently used in households or family. Appliances that necessary power supply are plugged immediately into this generator. This can be performed employing wires as well as other cords that happen to be applicable for the appliances.
Numerous of these kind of generator currently has advance characteristics like the end or get started button which persons can use to become in a position to save up on the vitality they might be needing for some time.
Transportable generators also have various forms based on the volt specification that you're applying in your house. You can manage to pick out from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Among the widely made use of transportable generators could be the a single that is gasoline-powered. Individuals pick this type of generator because it charges significantly less compared to another variety. You will find even those that run on diesel or maybe a combination of the two.
One of the downside to this can be that it can't be utilized for longer time. People have to refill and refuel this generator generally to be capable to lengthen its power help. Moreover, diesel powered generators are a lot more high priced. Even though it is extra productive and with supplies which can be quick to locate, it's possible you'll discover it difficult to commence in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to become turned on immediately inside of the specified time after power reduction. These generators are linked for the wiring program within the home. This is the reason it will eventually begin on its very own no matter whether there is certainly no person existing from the household throughout black out. Additionally, it has the capacity to shut down on its personal as soon as electrical power is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by natural gases. The type of fuel that you are applying to electrical power a lot of the appliances at your property may also be used to electrical power this generator.
The preference of long term generator will rely upon how the householders plan to implement it. Should you need to electrical power up far more than the needed appliances, you then can go for long term generators that have extra than 17,000 watts capability.
These styles are usually a lot more expensive than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the first dollars invested is going to be worth it after you see the type of back up energy it will eventually provide once you require it one of the most.