Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ALLWEI 300W Portable Power Station with 1* 100W Solar Panel Included, Solar Generator 280Wh, PD60W USB, DC AC Outlet, 78000mAh Home Battery Backup for Camping Outdoor RV Trip Hunting Blackout CPAP
- 🚗【300W Solar Generator with 1* 100W Solar Panel Included】ALLWEI solar generator is armed with 280Wh/78000mAh capacity and 300W AC output (peak 600W). This generator can supply power for camping, road trip, power outage. This power station is great for use when home or outdoor power is not readily available.
- 🚗【4 Ways to Charge】ALLWEI generators for home use takes: ①5.5-6.5 hours via 120W AC wall outlet; ②5.5-6.5 hours via car charger; ③7-8 hours via 100W solar panel(included); ④6 hours via generator. Our portable generator is equipped with LCD display screen, clearly shows the status of the remaining battery, charge, output ports, etc.
- 🚗【9 Outlets for Your Devices】ALLWEI portable generators for home use is equipped with 2* 110V AC output ports, 1* Type-C (PD60W), 2* QC3.0 fast charging, 1* car socket, and 3* DC ports. Keep your essential devices power all the way during outdoor, RV camping, fishing and emergencies.
- 🚗【5 Certifications & 8 Battery Protection】ALLWEI portable power station with solar panel is qualified with ETL, MSDS, ROHS, PSE, and UN38.3 certification. This solar generator with panels included features BMS Management System, MPPT controller and charging 1500+ times. Offering over-voltage/short-circuit/over-current/low-voltage/over-heating/over-load/high-temperature/low-temperature protection. This power generator will automatically shut off to protect itself and the powered devices.
- 🚗【Package Contents & 5 Years Warranty】1* 300W Portable Power Station, 1* 100W SOLAR PANEL, 1* AC Power Adapter, 1* AC Power US Cord, 1* Car Cable, 1* User Manual. You'll also get 5 years warranty and 7x24h friendly customer service.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine. Engine Speed-3600 RPM. Wheel Diameter-10-Inches .With Gasoline : Peak Wattage - 13,000., Running Wattage - 10,500., Running Amperage at 120V - 87.5., Running Amperage at 240V - 43.75., Runtime at 25% Load - 17., Runtime at 50% Load - 8With Propane : Peak Wattage - 12,350., Running Wattage - 9,975., Running Amperage at 120V - 83.13., Running Amperage at 240V - 41.56., Runtime at 25% Load - 13., Runtime at 50% Load - 6Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Rated Watts and 9500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 6750 Rated Watts and 8550 Peak Watts (Propane); 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob
- Intuitive Control Panel Features Two GFCI 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Impressive Dual Charge: GTX300 portable power station can be recharged by a wall outlet and PD60W USB-C port simultaneously, and it takes only 2 hours to reach 80%, and 2.5 hours to 100%.You can also recharge your power station with the car charger and solar panel.
- Large & Informative Display: 7" LCD screen clearly displays battery level, input/output power, remaining output/charge time, fault indication, etc.The built-in Battery Management System (BMS) also greatly extend the service life of the product.
- 299Wh Huge Capacity: 83000mAh battery capacity, 300W continuous power and 600W surge power. Equipped with 2 pure sine wave AC power outlets to ensure the portable generator works faster and quieter and provides more stable current to your devices.
Last update on 2023-01-14 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Home Generators
Back up energy is essential not only in enterprise establishments but also in houses. This really is primarily so if men and women are going through man-made or normal calamities and also have no means of stopping electrical power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate occasions, folks require a supply of vitality to electrical power up appliances or furnishings that is definitely vital in running their family. Examples of those are heaters to warm the property in winter times, air conditioning for summertime occasions and naturally, oven and other cooking appliances for meals support.
Generators are critical since individuals have no way of figuring out how extended the energy is going to be down. If you'd like to be sure that your home will remain inside a superior and steady issue, you should have back up vitality so as and able to use at any time.
What exactly are the two types of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator that's capable of supplying back up power. Portable generators will be the most normally used in homes or household. Appliances that needed power provide are plugged directly into this generator. This is certainly performed working with wires together with other cords which are applicable on the appliances.
Numerous of these style of generator currently has advance attributes just like the cease or commence button which persons can use to be able to conserve up to the energy they may be needing for a while.
Portable generators also have distinctive types depending on the volt specification that you're using in your home. You may be capable to pick from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the widely made use of transportable generators will be the one that's gasoline-powered. Folks opt for this kind of generator as it costs significantly less when compared with the other form. There are even individuals that run on diesel or maybe a mixture of the two.
Among the downside to this is often that it can't be employed for longer time. Individuals should refill and refuel this generator frequently to become in a position to lengthen its power support. Additionally, diesel powered generators are a great deal more pricey. Although it is additional efficient and with supplies that are straightforward to locate, you might discover it tough to get started in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed to be turned on instantly within the specified time following electrical power loss. These generators are linked to your wiring method within the house. This is why it is going to start on its own regardless of whether there's no one present within the property in the course of black out. In addition, it has the capability to shut down on its own once power is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by normal gases. The type of fuel that you're working with to power several of the appliances at your home may also be utilized to energy this generator.
The alternative of long lasting generator will depend on how the home owners prepare to work with it. For those who must energy up more compared to the required appliances, you then can opt for long term generators that have a lot more than 17,000 watts capability.
These varieties tend to be a lot more pricey than transportable generators. But with all its capability, the first income invested are going to be really worth it after you see the type of back up energy it's going to give once you require it by far the most.